Women's Session General Conference October 6, 2018

What an empowering meeting to attend! Here is a list of President Nelson's invitations to the sisters in case you missed it:

1. Go on a 10-day social media fast. (Also include all media that gives you impure thoughts.)
2. Read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. (I'll be working on a reading chart to help with this, and I'll post the link when it's finished.)
3. Establish a pattern of regular temple attendance. (I have been attending weekly since this January, and it has changed my life!)
4. Participate fully in Relief Society. (I plan to do posts about the current purpose statement and the Relief Society Declaration, which I will post the links to when I do.)

And here are my note doodles for this meeting:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Russell M. Nelson Quotes